First the bad news, there is no magical manifesting formula. Now, the good news, we don’t need one. We need a “feeling” formula. All you need to do is match the vibration of what you want by feeling now the way you will feel once you have what you desire to manifest. There are some easy formulas that we can use to line up our feelings. Once we are feeling good, results come so fast it feels like magic.
Over the next few weeks, I’m going to share many different formulas that I have had success with. Some techniques work better for certain people and in certain circumstances. A technique that has worked wonders for me is one I like to call set it and forget it. It has only two simple steps.
1. Make an intention. You can make a formal intention and write it down or speak it out loud but even just a passing thought can be an intention. I tend to get very powerful results from random “what if” thoughts that just flitter though my brain.
2. Do something fun. Go do something you love to do and forget about the intention. Some things I like to do are spend time with my family, read a book, or go out to eat. The trick is to really forget about the intention and just be in the moment. If you keep thinking that you are having fun to make something happen, it won’t work. Have fun for the sake of enjoying life and feeling good.
This is just a short list of results I’ve had from using this simple formula:
1. I manifested a LOT of white feathers, using an experiment from Pam Grout’s book E-Squared. Then, after thinking “some day when” I better at blogging, I’d like to have a guest post on the Good Vibe blog, I told this story to Jeannette Maw and she said I needed to write it and share it. This was on a Friday. I spend the weekend roller skating and grilling with my family and having a great time. On Monday, I quickly typed up the story and BAM! there is was on the Good Vibe Blog.
2. Several bloggers and coaches seem to do quite a few radio interviews. I’m not a big fan of public speaking, but I wondered what that would be like. I didn’t intend to be interviewed. I wasn’t even sure I would want to do it. A few days later, Pam Grout invited me to tell the “white feather” story on the Design Your Life radio show with her. I would only have to speak for few minutes, but I would get the experience of being on a radio show. Of course, I was on board to give it a try.
3. I had a great time on the show, but the radio host, Kevin Kitrell Ross, asked Pam if she chose white feathers because it was something people were likely to see. Well, I don’t normally see them, and Pam hadn’t mentioned white feathers in her book. I had chosen white feathers because I had manifested white feathers years ago, when I had read Richard Bach’s book Illusions. Pam’s book mentions purple feathers and the thought “What would have happened if I had chosen purple feathers?” popped in my mind for a brief moment. I went out on a date night that evening with my husband and had a wonderful time. We went to a new restaurant that was incredible. Their wait staff was attentive and lively and the food…let me just say, the rolls were swimming in butter and fresh garlic. Yummy!
The next morning I woke up walked out of my bedroom into the kitchen and stepped on a purple feather. It stuck to my foot. I didn’t think about it at first. I peeled it off and I made some oatmeal. I sat down to eat and there was…a purple feather sitting on the dining table. Then my daughter came up and said “Hey, Mom, look what the babysitter gave me.” and she is carrying the purple feathered bird you see at the top of this post. Apparently, it sheds a bit and there were purple feathers in lots of random locations in my house. A moment later, my son said “Look our teacher is in the newspaper” and points to a picture of the cast of Rapunzel and one of the women in the picture is wearing a hat with a purple feather in it. I didn’t even intend to see purple feathers! I just wondered and then went off and enjoyed my life.
4. This past weekend, we went to a park and met our extended family for my father-in law’s birthday. Our children were playing and we were enjoying ourselves. We noticed a couple of young ladies set up their blankets and equipment in the park. They had stacks of brightly colored hula hoops and fire batons. My 10-year-old niece has won several talent shows doing hula hoop routines. She is quite talented and loves creating her own hula hoop shows. Her mother walked her over to the woman and began talking with them. It turned out, one woman is a profession hula hoop performer and teaches hula hoop classes. She spent at least thirty minutes teaching my niece a new trick and my sister-in-law acquired her business card to check into classes. My sister-in-law told me that my niece had learned everything they could figure out on their own and she had wished she could find a way to teach her something new. She made a simple wish and she’s not a law of attraction practitioner, but Voila, her daughter got a free lesson a from a professional hula hoop performer. If you’re wondering what a professional hula hooper does, here’s a video:
Four fun stories, in just a few weeks time, of setting it and forgetting it. I’d love to hear if you’ve used the set it and forget it formula and what results you’ve experienced. To prove it, I’m giving away one of my Angel Card readings (see service page) to one of my commenters during the month of April. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around May 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and e-mail me if you’re the winner.
Love and Alchemy,
Namaste & Hugs,
Michelle Martin Dobbins