Monday Raves: What’s Going Right in Your LIfe? April 15, 2013
Happy Monday! What’s going right in life today? It’s tax day is here in the US. I hope it is a joyful day for all of you or at least, mostly painless. This year I was a little later than usual getting our taxes together and we owed money, but I’m thankful that we have the funds to pay it and that we’ve been successful enough to owe money. If your tax bill has got you down, here’s a hindu money mantra, that some people have said has brought them magical results. It is supposed to be chanted 108 times.
I find the most magical thing for me is to relax about money and know that everything always works out. I’ve had times when I didn’t have the money to pay my tax bill and I made payments. Really it’s no big deal, unless we make it one. We get to choose our reality. I know a big bill is just smoke and I am going to continue to be prosperous, so I focus on the driftwood: I’m able to pay it, I’ve learned techniques from our accountant and have a plan not to owe next year, I’m getting arefund from my state taxes. Before I go to far off on a tangent, here’s my rave list for the week:
1. I love that I can pay my taxes and that I enjoy many services provided by our government. I love that we have nice roads to travel on, trash service, and wonderful schools for my children to attend.
2. I love that our city provides excellent trash service and free recycling. I love that sorting my trash has become a habit and I feel good that we are doing little things every day to support our planet.
3. I love that our heating and cooling business is booming and we looking forward to hiring new employees and I’m excited to find the perfect people to meet our customer’s needs.
4.I love that we have so much wonderful food available to us. I rave about this a lot. I love going to the grocery store and seeing all the delicious options and especially all the fresh, organic foods. It always makes me feel rich to leave the grocery store with a full cart.
6. I had the best conversation with Jeannette Maw that lead me to inspiration for a new project and I’m having a blast working on it.
7. I laughed out loud when I read Jeannette’s post about taxes in the vortex and then I went to Fivver.com. Oh my word, you can buy the funnest things for five dollars there. Seriously, check it out, if only for a laugh. You can hire someone to sing Happy Birthday to you in Welsh wearing a thong. I’m not kidding.
8. I’m learning so many new things right now and that get’s me excited about life.
9. I put out the patio furniture and the pool chairs this weekend. I loved soaking up the vitamin D and getting ready for pool season. I love to swim and be outdoors.
10. Craig Kimbourgh will be here on Wednesday, sharing about mediation. I love his Meditative Zone and I’m excited to have connected with him.
I’d love to hear what you are raving about or any good news you have. To prove it, I’m giving away one of my Angel Card readings (see service page) to one of my commenters during the month of April. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around May 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and e-mail me if you’re the winner.
Love and Alchemy,