Happy Monday! Hope everyone is starting a fabulous week! Hope we all have lots have to rave about this week. The following video always lights me up and makles want to rave about how delightful this lady is. I hope to be this vibrant and alive at 105!
Anyone can learn about focusing on the positive from Edythe Kirchmaier. She’s a doll!
Here’s my list of raves for the week:
1. My sweet baby girl turned 7. We had such a fun time celebrating with her at home and at Frankie’s Fun Park.
2. Got another new car. Had a do-over with the one we bought a month ago that was smooth and easy.
3. Dropped my contest entry in the mail this morning for a picture book writing contest. So far, I’ve kept up with my goal of submitting or entering one contest a month.
4. I finished a new rough draft of a picture book.
5. I get to have another interview, hopefully, this Friday on my blog. The wonderful Crystal Nuding will be here soon. If you have problem’s raving, she’s a pro and she does raving calls, so go check her out.
6. We spent Sunday visiting relatives and had a great day doing “nothing” with them.
7. All my kidlets did great on their progress reports.
8. 32 days until spring break!
9. A nice sunny day on Sunday to get some vitamin D.
10. All of the wonderful people reading and checking out my blog! Thanks so much!
Why do this every week? Because you get more of what you focus on. I could make a list of 10 things that went wrong this week, but I”m not going to put my focus there. We all need to make a habit of looking at what is going right in our lives. If you are reading this you are alive and you have access to the internet, so there’s two to start you off. Make your list. I know we all have at least ten things we can rave about in our lives. I’d love to hear what you are raving about. You can e-mail it to me or post here. I love it when you leave comments. To prove it, I’m giving away one of my Angel Card readings (see service page) to one of my commenters during the month of February. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around February 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and e-mail me if you’re the winner. If you like my Facebook page in the box on the right side, I’ll put your name in twice.