Monday Raves: What’s Going Right in Your Life Today? March 4, 2013
It’s Monday ( in the US, anyway), but anytime is a good time to rave about what’s good in your life. A rave is just taking time to notice and get excited about the wonderful things in our lives. If you are new to raving either check out my first raving post or go check out Lola Jones, I learned raving and much more from her.
I found this video really inspiring. I don’t know anything about Diamond Dallas and can’t say anything one way or the other about their products, but Author…he is inspiring. He decided to make changes and he did it. The support is important, but that spark inside him and the determination is what got him there. One step at a time.
My favorite quote, “Just because I can’t do it today, doesn’t mean I’m not going to be able to do it someday.” We can all start were we are and look at what we have going for us now. We have enough to rave about and enough to move us where we’d like to be. If you want to make a change follow his lead and take one little step at a time.
Here’s my list for the week:
1. A “clean bill of health” from my physical this morning.
2. Our wonderful babysitter Dena, who is so sweet and always there when we need her. The kids are excited to see her and the goodies she brings and my husband and I can relax knowing the kids are well cared for.
3. A wonderful day on Saturday with my kidlets shopping and eating at Whole Foods and Yogurt Mountain.
4. A wonderful date night with Hubby, dinner at Ruth Chris & TV snuggled up at the Crown Plaza.
5. Sleeping in Sunday morning with hubby then going for breakfast and shopping.
6. Sending out a quick writing contest entry from a rejected submission to a magazine.
7. Finding some new places, that fit my writing, to submit to.
8. New Shoes!
9. Finishing 2 new short stories.
10. Cowboy burgers from whole foods and deviled eggs. I had a lot of good food this week. 🙂
How’s your list coming ? I know we all have at least ten things we can rave about in our lives. I’d love to hear what you are raving about. You can it post here, or e-mail me If you want to rave privately. I love it when you leave comments. To prove it, I’m giving away one of my Angel Card readings (see service page) to one of my commenters during the month of March. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around April 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and e-mail me if you’re the winner.
THE WINNER FOR MARCH IS……… Kristen Michelle Brown. I’ll try to contact you, but if you see this feel free to e-mail me. Thanks to everyone who commented in February. I received 4 times the comments that I had in January and that makes me rave! It’s so much fun to read and learn from your comments.
Love and Alchemy,