Happy Monday! Happy President’s Day to those in the United States. There’s something to rave about right there for those of you who have a day off. What ‘s going right in your life today? Here’s a video of a young lady that I love to rave about. I’ve never met her, but Lizzie Velasquez is a very inspiring and beautiful woman.
Isn’t Lizzie awesome! She is taking her condition and her experiences to help people all over the world.
Here’s my list for the week:
1. I will be having my first “interview” on the blog this Friday! Eyoälha Baker is answering some questions here for me about her Jump for Joy project. She is very inspiring and has a beautiful blog. Go check it out here and then read my blog on Friday to learn more about her and the Jump for Joy project.
2. This week I had lunch with a good friend for her birthday and tried a new yummy restaurant. They have chicken feathers on the menu. What a cool name for chicken strips.
3. Listening to the Pitch Perfect soundtrack with my daughter over and over. Love it!
4. SNOW! Yes, we had snow in South Carolina, just enough to be fun and we didn’t have to miss any school.
5. Learning new things! I’m getting better at WordPress and Astrology.
6. Chocolate, roses, and sparkly things for Valentine’s day from Hubby and watching sweet children make valentines for their classmates and our neighbors.
7. New stories brewing. Love the inspiration I’ve been getting.
8. I found out some of my friends and relatives are reading my blog and even trying to comment. Thanks guys! Love you!
9. Great Wall of Chocolate at PF Chang’s, six layers, one for each family member, of chocolatey goodness, raspberry sauce ,and fresh berries. Yum!
10. Two words, Long weekend!
11. Getting a text from a friend sharing her raves for the week. She lost 9 pounds and did some things that are scary for her. Woot!
I’d love to hear what’s going right for you or any good news you’d like to share. To prove it, I’m giving away one of my Angel Card readings (see service page) to one of my commenters during the month of February. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around February 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and e-mail me if you’re the winner. If you like my Facebook page in the box on the right side, I’ll put your name in twice.
Love and Alchemy,