Happy Monday! I’m getting to this a little late today, but I’ve been appreciating a lot. I hope you have much to rave about as well. 2014 is shaping up to be a fabulous year. I have so much to be thankful for. I could focus on our teacher being delayed in Costa Rico, but I’m choosing to focus on having extra time to spend with my kids. I could focus on our brick wall being toppled by a car and worry about repairs, but I’m choosing to focus on enjoying our new paint in the house and the fact that I didn’t run into the wall. Choosing our focus gives us power to determine how we feel.
I love this video showing children appreciating what they have and using it to make beautiful music.
1. I love that our Happy Jar is already starting to fill up. If you haven’t started one yet for this year, it’s never too late. Just grab a container and some scraps of paper. Write the things you are appreciating and the date on pieces of paper and put it in the jar. We had so much fun emptying our jar on New Year’s Eve this past year and reading all the wonderful experiences that we raved about during the previous year.
2. I love that I have such a wonderful naturopath doctor, who has helped keep me healthy without drugs. Between her treatment and my essential oils, I feel stronger and healthier than I have in a long time.
3. I love that I used Purification oil on my son’s canker sore and it healed right up in just a few days.
4. I love that I have almost completed my Alchemy studies. Only two more modules to complete.
5. I love that our home school helper is back from Costa Rica and started back today. When she is working, I get 15 uninterrupted work hours a week to split between Daily Alchemy and our heating and cooling business. The rest of the time I work around home schooling and other family duties. I’ve been without uninterrupted work time for a whole month, so it feels really good to go in my office and know that I can focus without any knocks on my door.
6. I loved having all that extra time with my kids and I don’t mind playing catch up at all. I’m so blessed to have the work and home situation I do.
7. I love all the fun science experiments we did this past week. I love that my son created even more experiments than what came with our lab kits.
8. I love watching my kids curl up with books in the afternoon once their school work is complete.
9. I love Khan academy! It’s such a fun, free learning resource.
10. I love that Joy Holland is doing an I Believe in Magic: 30 Day Photo Journey this month. I love the beautiful and gentle energy around her work. It uplifts people spirits.
I’d love to hear what’s going right for you and celebrate with you. To prove it, I’m giving away a bottle of Abundance Essential Oil blend to one of my commenters during the month of January. It’s one of my favorite oils I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around Feb. 1st. Then I’ll email the winner to get their mailing address. Watch this space as I’ll be changing up my give-aways this year. Some months it’ll be oils and maybe crystals and some months it will be some of my new services and classes that are coming soon!
Don’t forget you can now get my Magic Questions in your in-box. Also, If you are interested in learning more about using essential oils for natural health purposes or meditation, you can join my free Oils and Alchemy Facebook group.
Transforming Through Love and Joy,
Michelle Martin Dobbins
To thank my subscribers I have a monthly give away (Subscribe here). This month’s winner will win a copy of my book Personal Alchemy, and a Personal Alchemy mouse pad and will be announced in my newsletter around the first of the month.
Transforming though Love & Joy,
Michelle Martin Dobbins