Happy Monday! I’m so glad for a new week! Last week passed by like a whirlwind for me. Two of my children were sick and so I was tending to them and doing a bit of work, but my blogging duties where overlooked. I’m so blessed that I am able to be here and focus on the needs of my family. I hope you have many blessing in your life that make you smile, too!
This commercial was certainly a feel good video for me. A great reminder that giving helps the giver as much as the receiver.
Here’s my rave list for the week:
1. I love that we made through the flu with ease and grace. It’s hard to explain but when you are in the flow of life, stuff still happens but it’s just not that big of a deal anymore.
2. I love that I found a home for four of my short stories on Alfie Dog Fiction and they will go live on Feb. 19th!
3. I love that I’m almost done with a couple of other writing projects and I’ve got some great people helping me edit and giving me feedback.
4. I love that my husband and I were able to have a nice date night. We ate at a wonderful restaurant that serves all local food and drinks called The Roost. So good!
5. I love that we may have found a Chinese tutor for my daughter and I love that my son is learning how to create Minecraft mods and all of my children have their own personal projects they love. I love that homeschooling gives us the freedom to let them learn what they are excited about.
6. I love that we may have some company coming this weekend. I love to have my family visit!
7. I love that my girls will be going to a father/daughter dance this weekend and my son will get to go to the hockey game with his dad and the boy scouts.
8. I’m so excited that our magic bands our here. It’s almost Disney time for this family! Squeee!
9. I love that we are supposed to have snow again in South Carolina this week. We had so much fun a few weeks ago. We don’t get it here every year, so when we do we enjoy it!
10. I love that I found a fun site that does automatic free angel card readings and they are super cool. It’s not the same as a personalized reading, but still helpful. The site, also, has readers that do personalized readings. I don’t know much about their services, but it might be something to check into, if you want a deeper reading. I’ve had to suspend doing Angel Card Readings and Reiki sessions for now, so that I can finish up some other projects.
I’d love to hear what’s going right for you, so I can celebrate with you. To prove it, I’m giving away a bottle of Valor Essential Oil blend to one of my commenters during the month of February. It’s a great oil for balancing emotions and building confidence. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around March 1st. Then I’ll email the winner to get their mailing address. Watch this space as I’ll be changing up my give-aways this year. Some months it’ll be oils and maybe crystals and some months it will be some of my new classes and products that are coming soon.
January’s winner is Michelle Miller. Please e-mail me a mmdobbins (@) dailyalchmey (.) com with your mailing address and I will get it shipped to your right away.
Also, for those of you interested in essential oils, I’ll be having a fun give-away for Valentine’s Day at my Oils and Alchemy group later this week. Join us now to get in on it!
Transforming through Love and Joy,
Michelle Martin Dobbins
To thank my subscribers I have a monthly give away (Subscribe here). This month’s winner will win a copy of my book Personal Alchemy, and a Personal Alchemy mouse pad and will be announced in my newsletter around the first of the month.
Transforming though Love & Joy,
Michelle Martin Dobbins