10 Ways to Get Your Smile on Today
Sometimes, we get busy and we forget how wonderful life is. We get out of the habit of smiling and enjoying the little things. Let’s take some time to smile today. Here’s some ideas to get your smile going:
1. Just go to the mirror and smile at yourself, even if you don’t feel like it. Maybe you’ll even laugh when you see your reflection. That’s bonus points.
2. Look at humor pins on Pinterest.
3. If you have a pet dress them up in funny clothes, take pictures and post on Facebook. If you don’t have pets, dress yourself up in funny clothes, take pictures and post on Facebook.
4. Check out the Bizarro Blog comics.
5. Go to a public place and just sit for 10 minutes and smile at everyone that walks by.
6. Think about the people you love most in the world.
7. Watch funny cat videos on Youtube. If you don’t like cats, watch funny dog videos on Youtube. If you don’t like dogs, I can’t help you. Just kidding, there’s always Jenna Marbles.
8. Close you eyes and think about your best day ever. Who was there, what were the sights, sounds, smells, tastes, etc.
9. Give a gift to someone: a stranger, a friend, yourself, whatever you feel inspired to do.
10. Listen to your favorite music or some new beautiful music
This is a wonderful piece from one of my twitter friends, Richard Maddock.
I hope you smile a lot today and everyday! I’d also love to hear what makes you smile. To prove it, I’m giving away one of my Angel Card readings (see service page) to one of my commenters during the month of January. I’ll put everyones name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around February 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details. If you like my Facebook page in the box on the right side, and let me know in your comment, I’ll put your name in twice.
Designer Blogs is in the process of switching this blog over to Word Press. I’m sure it’ll all go smoothly and it’ll have the same url www.dailyalchemy.com, but if you can’t find it, I’ll put up links on my Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ pages.