Develop Freaky Twilight Vampire Powers
Ever wish you you could develop freaky Twilight Vampire Powers? Without the need to live off of blood, of course. Traditional vampires don’t really have cool powers like the one’s in Stephanie Meyer’s books, but the ones in her books are different and some have unique abilities. Some people like her stories, some hate them and some don’t care, but they inspired me recently to play with creating some powers of my own and you can do it, too.
I spent a good deal of time in airports, during layovers, while traveling recently and airports can be high stress environments. Lots of people trying to get lots of places and planes don’t always arrive on schedule. While I was sitting at a gate waiting on my flight, an irate passenger was yelling at airline employee and I wondered if I could send some calmness to this situation. I focused on calming my own vibration and sending it out to the situation. Within moments the man lowered his voice and seemed to relax his stance. The encounter ended calmly and it appeared that the problem was solved. My first thought was “Oh, I’m just like Jasper from Twilight! I can help people be calm.” Of course, I have no data to prove that my vibration really made the change, but I believe it helped.
I looked over some of the other characters to see if there were other vampire powers that would benefit us in creating our lives I noticed that the “bad” characters mostly had more negative powers that we probably wouldn’t want, but there a lot of skills that a deliberate creator might want to develop. This wiki character ability list had some that I thought would be particularly fun.
Freaky Twilight Character Powers You Can Develop:
1. Pathoknesis: (Jasper)- The power to feel other’s emotions and manipulate them. He used it to calm people’s anxiety and we can all to that just by keeping our own calm. People and animals can feel our emotions and when we focus on keeping our vibration strong and calm, we can help calm other people. You don’t even have to try to change other people’s feelings, just focus on maintaining your own. Abraham-Hicks states that one person with a high vibration has more power than a lot of people who don’t.
2. Happiness Induction: (Didyme)-She had an aura of happiness around her that caused others around her to be happy, also. I love the name of this one. How fun would it be to have this for a job description? I think we’ve all had this experience in life. Being around happy, vibrant people makes us feel happy, too. You can use your power to be that for other people when you are feeling happy.
3. Mental Shield (Bella)- Although I don’t believe in the need for protection per se, we can shield our vibration and even the vibration of those close to us by maintaining our focus. When we meditate, journal, say mantras or whatever practice helps us focus on what we want to create, we aren’t distracted by the vibrations or emotions or others that are in our space. They just pass by us. I’ve found that when I focus on filling my home and the places I go with positive thought vibrations, I can affect those close to me as well and help “shield” them
4. Telepathy (Edward) and Precognition (Alice)- I’ve had some strange experiences in these realms when I’m mediating, but really it’s not my goal. If it happens it can be fun, but we deliberate creators know that we create our own reality so who needs telepathy or precognition, when you have magic manifesting ability. If this is something that lights you up though, you surely can manifest it.
5. Love (Esme)- According to the book, Esme’s strong love of her family was her gift and allowed her to create a family from other vampires. We all have the capacity for great love and it’s the strongest, mot-life changing super power there is. You can focus on your heart and visualize it opening or just intend to feel more love in your life. I love that one of the easiest powers is also the strongest.
So, go out and use your powers to expand to joy, love and happiness in the world. I’d love to hear any experiences you’ve had with realizing your own power in this world. To prove it, I’m giving away a Facebook “manifesting plan” to one of my commenters during the month of July. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around Aug 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and message me on my Facebook page. Once you tell me what you want to create, I’ll create a personal manifesting plan for you and we’ll make sure it feels good to you.
Transforming through Love and Joy,
Michelle Martin Dobbins