How to Fine-Tune Your Magic
We are deliberate creators. We decide what we want and we get it, but what if what we get wasn’t quite what we asked for? We want a thousand dollars, but we get a hundred. We want a lead role, but we get cast in the chorus. A reader recently asked how we can fine-tune our magic.
Here are the steps I follow to fine-tune my manifesting skills:
1. Give thanks. The universe likes to know that we appreciate what we have been given. Rave about your creations. It always leads to more to be grateful for.
2. Celebrate. Getting close to what you want is something to be celebrated, it means you are making progress. Pop open the bubbly and toast yourself for being a skilled manifester. Do whatever will signal that you have achieved a goal.
3. Redefine. Go back to your original goal make sure you really want it. Ask yourself if there are any reasons that you be sabotaging yourself with counter-intentions. Sometimes we want money, but we are afraid of what people will think of us if we have it or we want a job, but we are afraid we can’t handle it.
4. Re-activate. Do a manifesting technique that makes you feel good. Visualize. Write out the story. Tell it to manifesting partner. Do EFT. Send Reiki. Pray. Meditate. Anything will work as long as it activates the feeling of having what you want.
5. Be open. The universe may have something even better in store for us, so don’t lock it out by insisting that your manifestation has to come in a certain form. The money you want doesn’t have to come from a job. Maybe it could be a gift, bonus, or some other avenue that you can’t even imagine.
6. Let Go. That’s right, you did your part. Now, go play. Have fun and don’t even worry about it.
I’d love to hear how you fine-tune your magic when your desires don’t happen the first time around or any other comments you have. To prove it, I’Im giving away one of my Angel Card readings (see service page) to one of my commenters during the month of June. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around July 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and e-mail me if you’re the winner.
Love and Transformation,
Michelle Martin Dobbins