Manifesting like a 13 year old
Can you guess what my 13 year old has decided to manifest? She wants to be a gymnast, on a college team or an Olympic team. She 13, 5’6″ and she has not done gymnastics, except a few years when she was seven to eight years old. She can do a cartwheel, but she’s starting almost from scratch. Some might say the odds are stacked against her. Not me.
Here’s the list of what she’s doing to line herself up with her desired goal:
1. Visualizing: She’s been having dreams at night about being a gymnast and she decided that it was a message to point her to what would make her happy in real life. Even before we found a class for her to take, she’s been practicing every day in her mind. She is seeing herself do what she wants to do. She is constantly watching videos of gymnasts competing and seeing herself do the same.
2. Scripting: She told me how excited she was to find the perfect coach and gym for her and one that will let her train with the team, BEFORE it happened. Now she is talking about how is it to learn how to do backhand springs and how support her coaches are, etc.
3. Being it: She has started wearing leotards and her hair up in ponytails and buns. She wears her leaotards 24/7, under her school uniforms and she sleeps in them.
4. Find evidence that it could happen: She found a story about a girl who started training and made a competitive team only a year later. She, also, found a video of a professional gymnast who is 5’11’. If someone can do it at 5’11”, then 5’6″ is a snap.
5. Take big action: She is ready to practice six days a week and be homeschool. My compromise is to let her take 3 classes a week now and train with the team this summer. Then, we’ll take it from there, but if she makes the team and can train all day and has a coach that thinks it would be beneficial, I’d definitely let her go for it.
So, will you see her at the 2016 Rio Summer Olympics? Here’s where the strength of desire comes in. Will she continue to follow this dream or will her passion lead her onto something new? Time will tell. I know she can reach her desire if she wants to. I’ve had many goals, such as becoming a Bradely Method Birth Instructor and a yoga teacher, that I know I could do but I no longer desire to do. I think following our passions as long as they light us up is wonderful and whether or not we reach the goal is not always the point. The point is how we felt while we were on the journey towards the goal and right now gymnastics is giving her a reason to smile and be excited about life and that’s enough for me.
How do you line up the energy to take on a new goal? Are you practicing manifesting like a 13 year old? I’d love to hear how you’ve done it in the past and or how you are doing it right now. To prove it, I’m giving away one of my Angel Card readings (see service page) to one of my commenters during the month of March. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around April 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and e-mail me if you’re the winner.
Love and Alchemy,