Monday Raves: What’s Going Right in Your Life? –December 9, 2013
Happy Monday or Tuesday, depending on where you are. I hope you have a lot to rave about in your life. I’ve had a few things not going the way I hoped in recent days but I’m going to follow my own and advice and do what I need to do and focus on what’s going right in my life. I love this new pope more and more and I’m not Catholic. His love for the world just feels so authentic and strong. I recently read that they think he is sneaking out of the vatican in disguise with a member of his staff to give out food and money to the poor. Here’s a video of his hugging a disfigured man. I just can feel the love and compassion present and I believe we all could benefit from this level of love for each other.
Here’s my rave list for the week:
1. I love that I have found a great naturopathic doctor and she has helped my son’s psoriasis almost disappear.
2. I love that I came home to a clean house this afternoon.
3. I love that I have people who will help me out with caring for my children when I need it.
4. I love that I was able to visit my cousin and her family this weekend. Her husband is my husband’s brother, so we are cousins and sister-in-laws and I love that because she is one of my favorite people in the world. It’s wonderful when our kids get to play together like we used to.
5. I love that we were just informed that my daughter’s PSAT scores qualify her as a junior scholar. All my kids are doing so well academically and love to learn, which makes me smile.
6. I love that our puppy, Lilly, did a great job with her surgery to get spayed, even if she did have to sport the cone of shame for a few days.
7. I love, love, love Lisa Marie Hayes’ Charismatic Woman’s Club that I joined. They are the most supportive, loving, sexy group of women out there.
8. I love the club has got me focused on taking good care of me. I bought avocados because I love them ,even though I’m the only one in the house who does and I watched a movie I wanted to see that no one else was interested in. Taking care of me feels good.
9. I love Christmas music on Itunes radio.
10. I love that I’m getting braver and braver about showing who I am and loving who I am. I’ve never been a fan of pictures of myself or videos, but I’m getting past it now.
What’s going right in your life? I’d love to hear about it along with any comments you may have. To prove it, I’m giving away a Facebook “manifesting plan” to one of my commenters during the month of November. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around Dec. 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and message me on my Facebook page. Once you tell me what you want to create, I’ll create a personal manifesting plan for you and we’ll make sure it feels fabulous to you!