Monday Raves: What’s Going Right in Your Life- June 17, 2013
Happy Monday! What’s going right in your life this week? I’ve had a fabulous week and the award up there was the cherry on top! I’m hoping you have tons to rave about this week and that you are excited for this new week.
I love magic of all kinds and Stuart Edge is one of my favorite magicians. Check out this video where he turns a one dollar bill into a hundred-dollar bill for ten homeless people, using a thousand dollars of his own money. It’s a great inspiration.
Here’s what I’m raving about this week:
1. I was so excited to win one of the best LOA blog awards from LOA leaders. It’s sponsored by the Good Vibe Coaching Academy and they are incredible people. Also, I was honored to be grouped with so many great LOA leaders, like Pam Grout, Mollie Player, & Nancy Barry-Jansson, to name a few. I highly suggest going over to LOA leaders and checking out all the winners.
2. I love that my spam catcher is working thanks to Susan Marshall. I love that I am able to get help when I need it.
3. I love spending time swimming in our back yard and grilling our dinner. We have been in the pool almost non-stop this weekend and it was so much fun. I love summer!
4. I love all the sweet people who have sent me positive messages this week. I followed some advice to share more on social media. I was told if I want to uplift and support people I have to share more than two or three times a day. So, I’ve been sharing more of my life and more or the ideas that come to my mind after mediating. No one complained that I was clogging up their stream. In fact, I got so many nice comments and messages thanking me for my posts I was overwhelmed.
5. I love our new puppy and the fun we are having getting to know her. She is just such a sweet, easy puppy, but of course what else would we manifest in our new family member.
6. I love that we can create positive drama in our lives when things get stagnant. I love to take a new class, try a new activity, or find a new way to reach out to others. Then, there’s the adding a new family member in the form of a puppy, too. There’s so much opportunity in the world to change things up and expand that requires no suffering.
7. I love working with my husband. It’s such a joy that we are a team in all areas of our lives and we get to spend so much time together. We get to eat lunch together several times a week and sneak off to the movies or shopping occasionally on work days.
8. I love how many positive people are in the world. I can’t imagine there’s any way to stop our world from getting better and better with all the high vibrations in our collective consciousness and more are shifting upward everyday.
9. I love our employees. I love that even thought this is our crazy season at the heating and cooling business and one of our long time employees is getting ready to move out-of-state, every thing is so calm, fun, and under control. I love it so much! It’s a joy to go to the office with a smile on my face and not dreading anything.
10. I love that I was able to connect with Jason Bourne. He had spina bifida, and one of the best attitudes out there. He reaches out to people all the time and does all he can to support indie authors sharing their work on his blog. He is also a great writer and photographer. I’m grateful that he shared my piece souls are perfect on his blog and that he is allowing me to share one his posts here this week.
10. I love how taking one step leads to another and you don’t have to know where your going. You just get happy and do what feels good and the next thing you know you’re in a magical place. I never planned to make a law of attraction blog and I could never have guessed I would ever win an award for this blog. I just did what felt good each day and I can’t wait to continue on and see what else I create.
I’d love to hear what you are raving about today or any comments you might have.To prove it, I’Im giving away one of my Angel Card readings (see service page) to one of my commenters during the month of June. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around July 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and e-mail me if you’re the winner.
I’m intending that each of our weeks is even better than the one before it.
Love and transformation,
Michelle Martin Dobbins