Monday Raves: What’s Going Right in Your Life? June 3, 2013
Happy Monday! Another brand new week full of opportunities to create whatever we desire. So, let’s set our intentions to experience the things that we want to and keep focusing on what going right. Here’s a beautiful mantra sung by Lola Jones, who taught me about raving.
Here’s my rave list for the week:
1. I love that we’ve decided to adopt a dog! We’ve gone back and forth on this for a while, but our youngest child is seven now and we feel ready. We made some fun trips to the humane society and are hoping to find a rescue dog that fits our family, but we are going to take our time and find the right pet for our family. It will be joining four children, three hermit crabs and two sugar gliders, so we need to make sure we get a dog with the right temperament.
2. I had loads of fun last week with Fel at Fel’s Got Swag. If you want to improve the copy on your website or any type of writing coaching, she is your go-to gal.
3. I love that my sweet daughter cooked dinner for us several nights this week and gave me a much-needed break.
4. I love that my children did so well in school this year. They all had teachers who really cared about them and they all made me proud. I love that they all love to read, which was on my major goals for them.
5. I love that we only have 4 more days of school. We are all ready for a break from the routine. Then, we are going to do a trial run of homeschooling this summer to see how it works for us before we commit.
6. I love that we had a fun family night shopping at the Asian market and we bought some fun things to cook. I’m looking forward to making bubble tea this week.
7. I love that I’m learning how to make audios and videos and all kinds of fun things. I’m excited that I’m going to be giving away some fun, free audios on Daily Alchemy very soon.
8.I love the Insights reading that Janette Dalgliesh did for me. She does numerology from a LOA perspective and I was amazed how much valuable information she was able to give me. The reading was an hour-long audio and all of it was spot on and she gave me some great things to focus on.
9. I love that I’m having fun learning how to use Instagram and all the cool collage apps they have for it. If you want to connect with me there so we can see each other’s pictures, I’m at http://instagram.com/michellemartindobbins
10. I love all the people I’ve met while doing Daily Alchemy, here on the blog and on Facebook, Twitter, Etc. I’ve met the nicest most uplifting people and you are all such blessing in my life.
I’d love to hear what’s going right for you. To prove it, I’m giving away one of my Angel Card readings (see service page) to one of my commenters during the month of June. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around July 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and e-mail me if you’re the winner.
The winner for the month of May is…Crystal Nuding!
If you would like to get one of my angel card readings and you don’t want to wait to win it, you can head over to fiverr and but one for just five bucks, but I’m not sure how long I’m going to keep this going.
Love and Transformation,
Michelle Martin Dobbins