Monday Raves: What’s Going Right in Your Life? May 20, 2013
Happy Monday! Hope you are having a fabulous day with lots of juiciness to rave about. Wonderful things always happen in our lives when we follow our joy. This little clip from Bashar is the perfect explanation of this. One note: I don’t know the owner of the site shown in this clip, but I love the message. If you’d like to learn more Bashar, go to his site at basher.org.
Here’s my list of what’s going right for me this week:
1. I love that new employee for our heating and cooling business is working out fabulously.
2. I love that I was able to go on two field trips with my daughter last week. We had a blast picking strawberries and exploring the science center. We loved the planetarium! I am so blessed to be able to set my own schedule and spend my time how I chose.
3. I love that even though I only worked about 10 hours last week, everything that had to be done was completed and life flowed along like usual.
4. I love that my son is enjoying his Tae Kwon Do classes that he just started. It’s so fun to see him get excited about a new experience.
5. I love that my daughter, who started gymnastics 3 months ago tried out for the team last week and is moving forward with her dreams of being a competitive gymnast. She keeps on inspiring me. Every morning when I go to wake her up, she is already up and watching videos of olympic gymnasts. My heart just opened when her coach came up to and told me how much she loved my daughter and her spirit and attitude. She is a 13-year-old master manifester.
7. I love that I connected with Julia Melges-Brenner on Kajama and will be sharing more about that soon.
8. I love that I now have a blog roll to list all of my favorite blogs and sites.
9. I love that I have all kinds of fun summer plans for my children and myself. I can’t wait to enjoy my favorite season of the year with lots of reading and outdoor activities.
10. I love that life just keeps getting better and better and all I have to do is relax and follow my passions.
I’d love to hear what’s going right for you. To prove it, I’m giving away one of my Angel Card readings (see service page) to one of my commenters during the month of May. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around June 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and e-mail me if you’re the winner.
Even if you don’t share it here, take the time to think about, and even better write or say out loud,what’s going right for you. Focusing on it brings more and when you look for what’s good right now, you’ll find more lots in your life that is absolutely perfect.
Love and Transformation,