Monday Raves: What’s Going Right in Your LIfe Today? May 27, 2012
Happy Monday and Happy Memorial Day to those of you in the states. What’s going right in your life today? I’m sure you can list quite a few things. Usually, even a problem has parts of it that are wonderful like when you get a nail in your tire, but it gets fixed easily and inexpensively or you get lost but you find a store you never knew existed, but has what you needed. Even our problems can be reasons to rave.
I’ve been enjoying this lovely guided mediation from Joy Holland at Facets of Joy. It’s a great way to relax and get in the mood to look for what’s right.
Here’s my rave list for the week:
1. I love that we had baby birds hatch at our office this week and a baby blue Jay came by to visit and we got to feed him worms, until he felt better and flew away. Lots of sweet birds have been singing their songs for us.
2. I love that change can happen smoothly. Our office customer service manager of five years is moving out-of-state but I know she’s going on to bigger and better and we easily found the perfect person to replace her. I’m intending for the transition to go smoothly for us all.
3. I love that we have enjoyed lots of good food this weekend. My daughter cooked homemade dumplings and my husband was the grill master, cooking up perfect cowboy burgers.
4. I love that the roofer came to replace our roof very quickly. Even though it kept us in town this weekend and they are still up there now, it’s a blessing to know it’s won’t leak and we were able to relax and not worry about packing and traveling.
5. I love that I can still mediate with people hammering above me. 🙂
6. I love that my daughter, who started gymnastics three months ago at age 13, made the team and is taking more steps to living her dream.
7. I love that I am going to update and improve some aspects of my site this week with Felica Sphar from Fel’s Got Swag and she definitely does.
8. I love that I’m back to editing my book, thanks to some gentle reminders from Jeannette Maw, The Good Vibe Coach. I love feeling excited about it again and knowing that the hard work is done and the editing process can be fun and makes my book one step closer to publication.
9. I love that the weather has been beautiful here. Not too hot, not too cold. Perfect for swimming and not getting sunburnt and yet our heating and cooling business is booming. Who says it has to be hot for us to make money?
10. I love that I’m sitting on the couch with my hubby now as I type this. It’s nice to be working separately but together and we’ll be heading to the gym and then out to our pool very shortly. 🙂
I’d love to hear what’s going right for you. To prove it, I’m giving away one of my Angel Card readings (see service page) to one of my commenters during the month of May. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around June 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and e-mail me if you’re the winner.
Love and Transformation,