Monday Raves: What’s Going Right in Your Life? April 1, 2013
Happy Monday! A Christian church shares it’s space with a Muslim Mosque? A Catholic school allows two gay students to attend the prom together? Nope, this isn’t April Fools. It’s real life. No matter what your personal beliefs are, I’m excited to see so much compassion and tolerance in our world. The new pope even washed a female, Muslim prisoner’s feet in a Maundy Thursday ceremony. It is my understanding that in the past, previous popes only washed other priest’s feet.
Here’s my list of raves for the week:
1. I’m loving all the love and compassion I’m seeing in the world. Everywhere I look are more stories of people following the pope’s mandate of being in service to others. It’s so refreshing that not only is it happening, it’s being reported. Good news is getting more press.
2. I love that my husband and I celebrated out fifteenth wedding anniversary this past week. I love how we are two different people than we were back then, but we still work together beautifully. I love that we have a history of good, bad, crazy and wonderful to share and more to create.
3. I love the Pandora charm bracelet my husband bought for me as an anniversary present. It’s a tangible reminder that he knows who I am. He carefully chose charms to represent all that I love: a book charm for my writing, a Buddha charm for my spirituality, an anniversary charm, a family charm, my birthstones and my favorite color.
4. I love Easter and spring time and it’s reminder that new life is always just around the corner.
5. I love doing traditional Easter activities with my children. I love coloring eggs and having egg hunts with them and seeing the joy of that from a parents perspective. I love how they enjoy everything.
6. I love the rejection letter I received this week. OK, I didn’t love it for the first few minutes, but it’s a reminder that I am stepping out and reaching for me goals. I am writing and submitting and just I few years ago, I was too afraid to do that. It’s just another step in the process of getting where I’m going. As Pam Grout reminded me, I don’t have to figure out the hows, that’s the universe’s job. I just focus on feeling good and taking inspired action.
7. We are going to see Winter, the dolphin from Dolphin Tales. I’m just as excited as my kids. I can’t wait to soak up the lovely energy of the dolphins and the ocean air.
8. I’m enjoying beta reading The Roads of Luhonono by Hamilton Hill and can’t wait for its release.
9. New Moon Energy. Yes, I let some emotions, that were hiding, express and release and I’m feeling lighter now.
10. Craig Kimbrough of the Meditative zone and PositiveAmbassador.org has agreed to do a guest post and I can’t wait to share it with you. In the meantime, check out some of his positive thoughts for the day.
I’d love to hear what you are raving about or any good news you have to share. To prove it, I’m giving away one of my Angel Card readings (see service page) to one of my commenters during the month of April. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around May 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and e-mail me if you’re the winner. I hope to choose my winner soon. I’m traveling this week, so I might be a few days behind.