Monday Raves: What’s Going Right in Your Life? April 29, 2013
Happy Monday! It’s a wonderful day to rave about what’s going right in your life. Celebration has been my theme for the past week, with lots of happy times to focus on. I hope you’ve had lots to enjoy this week. If you need some inspiration to keep on smiling, watch this baby keep his chin up.
Here’s my list:
1. I loved celebrating my grandfather’s 91st birthday with him. Growing up during the depression as he did, there were no birthday parities when he was a child. He told me this was his first real birthday party.
2. I loved meeting and connecting with family members that I hadn’t seen for years or had never met. Hearing stories of the past and looking through old photographs made me smile.
3. I’m loving a long weekend and lots of family time.I love that I was able to spend time with my parents and my cousins. I love that my drive was easy. No traffic and smooth sailing all the way.
4. I loved having lunch with my best friend from grade school and her husband. They are so sweet to my kids. Her husband won stuffed animals out of the crane machine for all my kids. My kids got so spoiled by everyone in West Virginia.
5. I’m getting a ton of spam on my blog. I look at it as driftwood that my site is getting attention.
6. Good Vibe Astrology is teaching a astrology sex secrets class. How can it get better than that? The first call is free, too!
7. We had so much fun at my kid’s school carnival. My oldest daughter did her community service and we had a blast with silly string and confetti eggs.
8. Crystal Nuding is taking action and creating #mildertexasweather. I love that she has decided what she wants to see and she is not afraid to create it, even climate change.
9. I love that my kids made pillows with their grandma this weekend like I did with my grandmother years ago.
10. I love that I’m enjoying my meditation times so much that I can’t wait to sit down and feel the energy flowing.
I’d love to hear what you are raving about this week. To prove it, I’m giving away one of my Angel Card readings (see service page) to one of my commenters during the month of April. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around May 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and e-mail me if you’re the winner.
Me & my grandpa at his 91st birthday party.
Love & Alchemy,