Monday Raves: What’s Going Right in Your LIfe? April 8, 2013
Happy Monday! I’m off to a late start today, getting back in the groove, after a week a the beach for Spring Break. I’m ready to dive back in and get moving. Speaking of moving, this little guy is a great mover and shaker.
Time for us all to get our groove on and focus on what going right in our lives right now. It’s the best jumping off point for a Monday or any day.
Here’s my list for the week:
1. I loved taking a week to spend with my family and relax. I loved spending time mediating on the ocean waves, seeing the dolphins, and most of all just being with my family all week.
2. I love that getting a little scare can help us realize how lucky we are. Yep, a little “near death” craziness at 3 AM in the morning can be fun, especially when you learn that you were never really in any danger, but more about that on Wednesday.
3. I love that we saw Winter the dolphin and her friends at the Clearwater Marine aquarium and Hospital. I love all the employees and volunteers and their dedication to returning the animals to their homes whenever possible and I love that they focus on keeping the Florida marine environment healthy for the animals. I love how their dedication to save one dolphin brought them back from the brink of bankruptcy to do the wonderful work that they are doing.
4. I love that the new moon in Aries is coming on Wednesday and it’s one of the best days of the year to set new intentions. Go to Kim Falconer’s 11th House Blog and read more about it, so you are ready to ride the new moon energy.
5. I love the stack of papers on my desk that came in last week while I was gone. Really, I do. I’m raving because it means our business is growing and moving and I love that we have wonderful customers who support us and we get the privilege of keeping their homes at a comfortable temperature. I love our employees, who kept the business going and took care of our customers while we were gone.
6. I love that I have a job that is flexible and allows me to write blog posts at work and leave at noon to do lunch duty at my daughter’s charter school.
7. I love that my children have been blessed to attend some of the most fabulous schools. My oldest goes to a charter middle school that has small class sizes and the best test scores in the state. More importantly, the school is like a family and the teachers are happy to be there. My younger children go to a magnet langauge academy and spend half their day learning in Spanish immersion from a native Spanish speaker. Our oldest daughter is fluent in Spanish because of this opportunity, which was provided free through our local school system.
8. I love that even though they have wonderful schools, I can consider home schooling to give our family more freedom and know that if I make that choice there are tons of wonderful resources for us.
9. I love the syncronicites that are occurring all around me. Many of the courses I’m studying now are overlapping and I’m loving it. I love I can take classes online and learn something new anytime I want to.
10. I love that I thought writing this list might be hard this week, but it wasn’t. As soon as I start focusing on what’s going good it helps me realize even more good things, which is why I do this every week.
I’d love to hear what you are raving about or any good news you have to share. To prove it, I’m giving away one of my Angel Card readings (see service page) to one of my commenters during the month of April. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around May 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and e-mail me if you’re the winner.
April’s Winner is JW Najarian! I’ll be sending him an e-mail today with the details. Thanks to everyone who has commented on my blog. You make everyone experience here so much richer, especially mine. Much love to you all!
Love and Alchemy,