Monday Raves: What’s Going Right in Your Life- August 12, 2013
Happy Monday! I hope you are enjoying this new week and that you have some fabulous intentions lined up , even if it’s just to enjoy as much as possible all the universe delivers you this week. I love this video as a reminder that everything doesn’t have to go perfect the first time and there’s no failure in failing. Keep re-focusing and moving forward.
Here’s some of what’s going right for me this week:
1. I love that my daughter, Serenity, is getting such fabulous health care. Right after she injured her ankle we were able to get her into a night clinic and get an x-ray and have an orthapedic doctor look at it right away. She is getting physical therapy just a few minutes from our house. Everything has gone so smoothly.
2. I love all the people on Facebook and Twitter that are praying for and sending healing to Serenity. We feel so blessed and thankful and I know it’s helping her heal.
3. I love that she is so relaxed about the injury and taking the time to let her self heal, but is still excited about her gymnastics and looking forward to starting again.
4. I love that my husband and I were able to take a weekend and go to Cherokee, NC and have a little “us” time before school gets into full swing again.
5. I love that we have such a fabulous babysitter that we feel comfortable taking little trips and our kids get excited to spend time with her.
6. I LOVE that I got carded twice this past weekend to go into the casino. My husband say that just means that I look under forty, but as I am over forty that’s still something to get excited about.
7. I love that I’ve got my kids enrolled in the online Connections Academy and we are all so excited to start school. I love that I’m not dreading getting into the routine of getting up at 5:30 AM and spending four hours driving my kids to school, because I’m not doing that anymore. Yeah!
8. I love that we are planning lots of family outings and we have tons of flexibility to do it with since we are doing the online schooling.
9. I love that my kids are in camp this week from 8-5 so I can get a lot accomplished and be ready for new adventures next week.
10. I love that it’s always so easy to make this list and that I’m always thinking of things to rave about that I forgot to add to my list.
I’d love to hear what’s going right for you. To prove it, I’m giving away a Facebook “manifesting plan” to one of my commenters during the month of August. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around Sept 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and message me on my Facebook page. Once you tell me what you want to create, I’ll create a personal manifesting plan for you and we’ll make sure it feels good to you.
Transforming through Love and Joy,
Michelle Martin Dobbins