Monday Raves: What’s Going Right in Your Life — August 5, 2013
Happy Monday! Time to focus on what’s going right in our lives again. Hopefully, we do this daily. The more you rave about and the more you have gratitude for, the smoother life goes.
I loved this short little video of a man stopping his car and getting out to walk an elderly lady across the street. I, also, loved hearing about Pam Grout’s fun giving away five dollar bills with her daughter. My kids and I are coming up with some fun ideas of random act of kindness to do this school year.
Here’s my list for the week:
1. I love, love, love that my sister-in-law, who’s also my cousin, and her three children got to come spend the weekend with us. Our children are first and second cousins, since my cousin and I married brothers and became sister-in-laws. I love how our children get along and have so much fun together.
2. I love that we got some great deal this weekend during tax-free shopping. We are all ready for the new school year.
3. I love that my kids had so much fun at skating camp last week. They went from holding on to the wall to doing spins and skating backwards. It was amazing!
4. I love that we spend almost the whole weekend in our pool. The rain has stopped here and we got to enjoy lots of outdoor fun.
5. I love that our little Lilly is learning so many fun tricks. She loves jumping up and catching tennis balls in the air and shaking hands.
6. I love that my husband and daughter came home from the movies with popcorn, candy and treats for the rest of the family. It was such a fun treat.
7. I love that I have over a hundred episodes of the Big Bang on my DVR. My guilty pleasure available whenever I want to veg out for thirty minutes.
8. I love that my new buddha necklace with a Metta mediation on it. It’s a nice reminder to stay in the present moment, thanks to my sweet hubby.
9. I love my new shoes. Wonder gloves my Merrell. They feel like butter. They are so comfortable.
10. I love all the people I get to connect with here and on social media. I’m so thankful for all the uplifting people and that I can be OK with the fact that I’m not for everyone and I love all people but focus on “my” people.
I’d love to hear what you are raving about this week, so I can celebrate with you. To prove it, I’m giving away a Facebook “manifesting plan” to one of my commenters during the month of August. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around Sept 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and message me on my Facebook page. Once you tell me what you want to create, I’ll create a personal manifesting plan for you and we’ll make sure it feels good to you.
Don’t forget Cloris Kylie Stock is interviewing Pam Grout today at 11:00 AM on her blog talk radio show.
Transforming through Love and Joy,
Michelle Martin Dobbins