Monday Raves: What’s Going Right in Your Life? July 1, 2013
Happy Monday! I hope you have a lot to rave about today! I know I do!
I’m loving this Ted video by Logan Laplante. He only thirteen but he knows something profound about life. When people ask him what he wants to be when he grows up, he says he wants to be happy like he is now. It’s a beautiful truth. That’s all I want for my children. I want them to follow their joy and I know if they do that they’ll enjoy everything they decide to do. Who needs to lock ourselves into only one career or one way of enjoying life? Don’t close yourself off to anything that makes you happy.
Here’s my rave list for the week:
1. I loved going to see Monsters University and out to Chick-Fil-A with my family. We had such a fun family night.
2. I love we have a happy, healthy, pet vibe going. We have an office kitty. We now have a puppy, two sugar gliders, & three hermit crabs at home. All add joyous, fun to our home environment.
3. I love that I took our office kitty for his yearly exam this morning and the people in the vet’s are so awesome. Yeah for fun and easy vet visits.
4. I love that my kids are having summer camp fun for three days this week and then we will have a month of free fun time.
5. I love that we get to have a short work week this week and that we get to enjoy celebrating the forth.
6. I love that my kids are going to get to spend two weeks with their Grammy & Papa.
7. I love that while my kidlets are gone, I will get caught up on some work projects and then my hubby and I will get to take a six-day trip together.
8. I love that we are going to experience a new beautiful place when we travel to Newfoundland.
9. I love that I get to give away gifts through Joy Holland’s birthday celebration
10. I love that I have some new fun things planned for Daily Alchemy so I can be of service to more people. Thanks to Jeannette Maw for inspiring me and helping me connect with my own vision for Daily Alchemy.
I’d love to hear what’s going right for you or any other comments.To prove it, I’m giving away a Facebook”manifesting plan” to one of my commenters during the month of July. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around Aug 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and message me on my Facebook page. Once you tell me what you want to create, I’ll create a personal manifesting plan for you and we’ll make sure it feels good to you.
This month’s winner for an Angel card reading is ….Joy Holland, which makes me laugh because I know her birthday is coming up, so the universe must have wanted her to have an Angel Card Reading. 🙂
Transforming though love and joy,
Michelle Martin Dobbins