Monday Raves: What’s Going Right in Your Life? July 22, 2013
Happy Monday! Hope you are having a wonderful start to your week! I’m glad to be back home for a while now and ready to settle in to my “normal” life.
I love hearing Jeff Bauman, who lost his legs in the Boston bombing, talk about how he’s stronger now and how he heals like wolverine. I just focused on the first two minutes where he talks about how resilient his body is and the friendship he has created with the man who helped save him. We can come through anything stronger and happier than before.
Here’s my rave list for the week:
1. I love that I’m home! I love traveling, but I , also, love being back in my own space.
2. I love that my kids had so much fun with their grandparents and that I have such wonderful family ties.
3. I love that I’m going to get to join Janette Dalgliesh for her Vibration Rehab. I know It’s going to be awesome!
4. I love that list of LOA blogs that Jeannette Maw updated on the Good Vibe Blog. It will always be my favorite, but there are lots of great blogs listed there, including this one. Check it our and don’t forget to go through the links in the comments, too! Fabulous stuff there!
5. I love how the law of attraction community supports each other and we all “get” that there is enough for everyone and we’re not afraid that we’ll miss out on business or attention by sharing other’s work. We don’t really need to compete because there’s more than enough customers, followers, and friends for us all. We attract the right people to us in all areas of our lives.
6.I love that I got to try so many new foods when I was in Newfoundland and see so many beautiful sights.
7. I loved going fishing and playing cards with my family in West Virginia. We had so much fun together.
8. I love that I had minimal internet in Canada and no internet, phone or TV at my parents house. A storm knocked out my parents cable and wi-fi, so we got to focus on interacting with each other.
9. I love planning some new, fun changes to my services. This is the last week I’m offering Angel Card Readings on Fiverr and next week I’ll be unveiling new services here.
10. I love that it’s always so easy to come up with a reason to be happy. Our world is so abundant and I am so thankful for it all!
I’d love to hear what’s going right for you. To prove it, I’m giving away a Facebook “manifesting plan” to one of my commenters during the month of July. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around Aug 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and message me on my Facebook page. Once you tell me what you want to create, I’ll create a personal manifesting plan for you and we’ll make sure it feels good to you.
Transforming through love and joy,
Michelle Martin Dobbins