Monday Raves: What’s Going Right in Your Life July 8, 2013
Happy Monday! Let’s get this new week of to a fabulous start with some gratitude and raving about all that is wonderful in our lives.
Follow your passions and dream big. Dream like a child. If someone squashed your dreams when you were a child, go inside and reconnect with that child and find those dreams or new dreams, but dream BIG and create BIG! I love this little drummer boy’s big dreaming. Look what happens when you follow your passions.
Here’s my rave list for the week:
1. I love that I’m seeing outward signs of progress with my writing. I was so excited to win third place in the illustrated fiction category of the SCBWI Carolina’s contest. That’s right, I’m the very last name in the picture at the top!
2. I love that I’ll get to go receive my award at their conference in September and I’ll get a chance to learn and network with other children’s writers.
3. I love that my children have such wonderful grandparents, who are keeping them for two weeks. I love that they’ll make all kinds of crafts and have lots of outdoor fun while they are in West Virginia.
4. I love the beautiful double rainbow that I saw as I was driving home from dropping my kidlets with their Grammy. It was so gorgeous that I snapped I few pictures and then reveled in it until I drove past it. This picture doesn’t do it justice, but it sparks the memory.
5. I love that it’s not raining right now! 😉 We’ve had a lot of rain and I’m thankful that it prevents droughts and summer fires and I’m glad that right now I’m sitting out on my patio typing this with no rain.
6. I love that we were able to travel to Georgia and visit family for the 4th of July.
7. I love that the lovely Sheraton we stayed at allowed animals and Lilly, our puppy, did great on the trip.
8. I love that we were able to bring our niece home with us to visit for a few days. I love that she and my daughter were able to bond and enjoy each other’s company.
9. I love that I’m going to be leaving for vacation in 3 days. I’m looking forward to seeing new places, connecting with nature and my husband, my cousin and his wife. I love to travel. I love it so much, I always come home to wonderful things that lined up while I was gone.
10. I love all of the people who have connected with me here and on social media. I love being able to inspire and receiving so much inspiration back. I’m enjoying life more than ever before and I hope you are, too.
I’d love to hear what’s going right for you or any comments you have. To prove it, I’m giving away a Facebook “manifesting plan” to one of my commenters during the month of July. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around Aug 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and message me on my Facebook page. Once you tell me what you want to create, I’ll create a personal manifesting plan for you and we’ll make sure it feels good to you.
Transforming through Love and joy,
Michelle Martin Dobbins