Monday Raves: Whats Going Right in Your Life? June 10, 2013
Happy Monday! I’m so excited to start this week. Our kids are out of school and our new puppy is coming home in 4 more days and we are all looking forward to having lots of fun with our newest family member, Lilly. In honor her and the joys that pets give us all, I’m sharing a cute puppy video here. There’s a reason animal videos are some of the most popular on Youtube. I love that we get to share this planet with numerous other creatures that improve our lives in so many ways.
Here’s my rave list for the week:
1. I love that my kidlets are out of school! We are on summer vacation schedule. More fun, more relaxing, and lots of sticky fun stuff like popsicles and bubbles.
2. I love that I took some down time this week to watch some movies I wanted to see. I hardly ever watch TV, but sometimes it’s good to veg out in from of a fun movie. Loved the Odd Life of Timothy Green and Warm Bodies, but Water for Elephants was lacking compared to the book.
3. I love that we’ve been able to hire two new people this week at our heating and cooling business. We are a small business, but I’m thankful that we’ve been able to support our family and give jobs to people. It’s such a blessing to help others and get help in return.
4. I loved doing lots of angel card reading this past week.
5. I ordered my herbs and soon I’ll be making lots of fun tintures and learning plant spagyrics. It’s gonna be fun!
6. I love that my daughter is starting her training as a member of the gymnastics team today. One more step towards her goals and I’m cheering her on!
7. I love that our library has such fun summer reading programs and we are going to be signing up today!
8. I love summer fruits and I’m so excited that I have blueberries, raspberries and blackberries on the trees in my backyard. I’m just waiting for them to get ripe. Yum!
9. I love that Molly Player is allowing me to share one of her true law of attraction stories here on my blog on Friday. I love all the inspiration I glean from the fabulous stories she has to share. I, especially, love reading about how she became an author since that is one of my dreams, too.
10. I love the sense of closeness and family bonding that we have in our house. I love watching how my kids interact with other and say things that let me know they have picked up on on the positive thinking that I surround them with.
I’d love to hear what’s going right in your life and any other comments that you’d like to share. To prove it, I’Im giving away one of my Angel Card readings (see service page) to one of my commenters during the month of June. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around July 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and e-mail me if you’re the winner.
Love and transformation,
Michelle Martin Dobbins