Monday Raves: What’s Going Right in Your Life, March 11, 2013
Welcome to a new week with lots to rave about! A rave is just taking time to notice and get excited about the wonderful things in our lives. If you are new to raving either check out my first raving post or go check out Lola Jones, I learned raving and much more from her. Dancing seems to have been a theme for me to past week and so I thought I would share this cute video of Grandma dancing that Jeanette Maw, from Good Vibe University shared on her Facebook page. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. It came from Huffington Post’s Good News section. How did I not know that Huffington Post has a good news section? Probably because I don’t read much news, but good news, I’m all about that. Warning: There is one naughty word at the end, so maybe cut it off a little early, if you have kidlets around.
Here’s my list for the week:
1. I have connected with such wonderful people though this blog. Thanks to allthe people who visit, read and/or comment. It makes my day. Crystal Nuding and Pam Grout were sweet and mentioned my Monday Raves on their blogs last week. Thanks, Ladies! I love to when I see people visiting my page from places likethe Virgin Islands, Kuwait, & Australia! How fun is that?
2. My son had to spend a couple of days home sick, but he wasn’t feeling too bad and it was fun to have some bonding time with him. We sat and read books together. I love that he loves to read and we can read together and talk books.
3. I got to have even more son/mommy bonding time at the mother/son dance on Friday night. We danced almost every dance and had a blast. I don’t usually like to dance in public, but for my son I let my Aries rising and Leo moon out to play.
4. I know what Aries rising and Leo moon means, mostly! I love to learn new skills and so I’m having a blast over at Good Vibe Astrology. I’m caring new pathways in my brain and having so much fun learning astrology.
5. I got sick. Maybe nothing to rave about, but I followed the advice from Jeanette Maw about being sick in the vortex and guess what it was fun and short-lived. I felt I little off on Friday and woke up full-blown sick on Saturday and I don’t normally get sick. I spend most of Saturday in bed relaxing and focusing on not revisiting being sick and Viola, Sunday morning I woke up right as rain. It’d have been ok if it had been longer, but what fun to see how fast illness can go when we don’t resist it.
6. Sunday was a super, nice family day. Dinner at Olive Garden, which I love all the way from the bread sticks to the Andes mints and then watching, Oz The Great and Powerful.
7. Sunshine! Oh, how I love to sit outside and close my eyes and feel the sun on my face and I got to do a lot of that this weekend.
8. My daughter is so inspiring to me. She’s off on a new venture and she knows how to do it right. She’s lined up with her desires and I know she can achieve anything she wants. More about her manifesting skills on Wednesday.
9. I submitted one new story this week and I have one going through the critique mill that will be ready for submission next week.
10. Lots of lovely reading time this week. I finished The Light Between Oceans by M. L. Stedman. I cried for 2 hours and it felt good. I realized,I hadn’t cried for several months and it was nice to be teary over make-believe drama in a book, since I don’t seem to have much real drama in my life and I like it that way. Also, I finished reading E-squared: 9 Do-it-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality by Pam Grout and it really light me up with fun ideas to experiment with. She has been sweet enough to come and answer some questions here on my blog, once I get my act together. You will love her! I, also, read a vampire story by Kim Falconer, in the Vampires Gone Wild anthology. I skipped to her story because I know that I’ll love anything Kim writes. It was juicy and lots of fun.
What is going on that you are raving about? There’s so much wonderful stuff happening and I’d love to hear about what’s going right for you. To prove it, I’m giving away one of my Angel Card readings (see service page) to one of my commenters during the month of March. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around April 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and e-mail me if you’re the winner.
By the way, I had so much fun doing this months winner’s Angel Card reading. Can’t wait to see who shows up in April.
I’m having some wierd things happen with the colors of links on this post, but I’m just going to say Mercury in Retrograde and let it go.
Love and Alchemy,