Monday Raves: What’s Going Right in Your Life–May 13, 2013
Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a fabulous Mother’s day and that you have a lot to rave about today! Remember whether or not you are a mom, or even a female, you have the capacity to give mothering energy to those in your life. Mothers love, nurture, and support and we can all do that for each other. I’m especially thankful to my own mother, who has always done those things for me and still continues to be my rock. Here is a touching story that illustrates what mothers do for us and what we can all do for each other.
Here’s my raving list for the week:
1. I love that I didn’t leave the house on Mother’s Day. I relaxed and swam in the pool, while my sweet husband grilled. It was our first pool day this season and it was lovely.
2. I love that our new employee starts today!!! I’m intending that this job will bless him, our company and our customers!
3. I love the home-made gifts that my children made me for Mother’s Day. They are the best and I will save and cherish them forever.
4. I love that I gave Zen Tangling a try and found it to be very relaxing and I’m looking forward to playing with it some more. Nancy Barry-Jansson over at Affirming Spirit will be proud of me. I love that my daughter noticed my Zen Tangling and bought me a set of markers and stencils for Mother’s Day, so I have lots of supplies to play with now.
5. I love that Janette Dalgliesh has a new group to give up the word “should” for the next 30 days. I thought I’d done it years ago, but I find that it can sneak back in.
6. I love that Jeannette Maw helped me change my story around making money. My old story was that all the money in our household comes from my husband’s expertise. My new story is that we have many avenues of money and some of those come directly from me.
7. I love the to support my new money story, I took the action of signing up on Fiverr to sell my Angel Card Readings and Reiki and Energy Healings. I’ve done these for free for years, but I’m stepping out and having some fun being open to making money in new ways.If you are interested here are the links: Distance Healing and Angel/Oracle Card readings.
8. I love that I wore a two piece bathing suit for the first time in 8 years this weekend. OK, it was in my back yard, but it’s a start. I’ve decided that the time to worry about looking a little better or losing a few more pounds before I wear a bikini are over.
9. I love that I found a cool brain website by Neil Slade that gives me an idea as to what is creating all the cool mediation experiences I’ve been having lately.
10. I love that my daughter’s new hobby is creating bento boxes and I’m getting lots of healthy, fun lunches out of the deal. The picture at the top is the lunches she made us today.
I’d love to hear what you’re raving about this week! To prove it, I’m giving away one of my Angel Card readings (see service page) to one of my commenters during the month of May. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around June 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and e-mail me if you’re the winner.