Monday Raves: What’s Going Right in Your LIfe? May 6, 2013
Happy Monday! Time to rave about what’s going right in our lives. If your new to my blog or the concept of raving, here’s my first raving postthat explains it a little more. If you need to get your raving juices flowing this video will give you a lot of reasons to be happy.
Here’s my raving list for the week:
1. I love this post about famous rejection letters, especially since I received two more last week. I see it as good news. I’m no longer scared to try and rejections are a sign of progress.
2. I love that I was able to stay home and relax after traveling for the past two weekends. It rained all weekend, so I spent a lot of downtime reading and writing.
3. I’m an official alchemy studentnow. Yep, believe it or not, I wasn’t planning on it or looking for it but I attracted it and I’m having lots of fun with it. If you want to learn something new, do a google search or just intend to meet someone. It’s amazing how many people are sharing their joy teaching all kinds of wonderful subjects.
4. I love that I started studying astrology and law of attraction before alchemy because they are all linked and it’s making it so much easier.
5. I love that my daughter’s newest hobby is making bento boxes. She just started and made her first one this morning, but she is excited and having fun planning out all the goodies she is going to make.
6. I love that after talking withJeannette Maw last week, I have a plan for changing some stories I’d been telling and it feels good. It’s a plan of fun, not work
7. I loved eating at my favorite restaurants with my family. This weekend we had our favorite pizza and the best sesame chicken in the world. Yum!
8. I loved hearing some stories of generous benefactors who light everyone up with their giving. There are some wonderful people out their who make everyone’s lives better and inspire us all.
9. I love that I saw rocks with inspirational messages in two places, onthe Daily Goddess and on Excellence in Touch’s Facebook page on one day, so I decided I need to make some.
10. I love this post about zen tangling on Affirming Spirit and I’m committed to giving it a try this week, so hold me to it.
Here’s to a fabulous week. Life is good, even when it’s crazy. I’d love to hear what you’re raving about this week! To prove it, I’m giving away one of my Angel Card readings (see service page) to one of my commenters during the month of May. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around June 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and e-mail me if you’re the winner.