Monday Raves: What’s Going Right in Your Life-August 26, 2013
Happy Monday! Welcome to a new week to create new and wonderful, experiences. I hope you are excited about your life and you have tons of things to rave about. I’m raving about this video of Dean Zimmer, a drummer who has a disorder that restricts his joint movements. He is a fabulous rock drummer. I love seeing his joy when he is playing drums!
Here’s my rave list for the week:
1. I love that we made it through our first week of online home schooling. We had a few glitches but we had a lot of fun, too. We enjoyed the school pic-nic and family fun time and we got all of our lessons done.
2. I love that my children already seem closer after one week of home schooling. They’ve been together almost all summer, but it seems like doing their schooling together is creating a stronger bond between them.
3. I love that we have a wonderful Spanish speaking helper starting today to help us with the homeschooling, so I will have 15 hours of work time during the week. She is a sweetheart and the kids already love her and had fun speaking Spanish with her last week.
4. I’m loving creating a Law of Attraction Homeschool curriculum for my kids and sharing it here on the blog for any one who is interested.
5. I love that my free Shift Your Vibe Kit is now available on my site. If you get a chance to download it, I’d love your feedback. If you have any suggestions for improvements or comments about how the techniques worked for you, I would love to hear them. Please click on the envelope circle at the top of the blog and send me an e-mail.
6. I love that we are enjoying lots of lovely weather and had a fun cookout and pool day with our friends this weekend.
7. I love that we are going to be spending the long labor day weekend on a trip with my parents and friends. Since my birthday is Friday, it will be fun to spend my day traveling with the people I love most.
8. I love that since we are homeschooling, we can finish our work early have no worries about taking off Friday.
9. I love that we have the best housesitter who loves our puppy and spoils her while we are gone. We can relax and know that our house and Lilly are well cared for.
10. I love that I had a wonderful, connective experience during my meditation this morning. It doesn’t happen every time I meditate, but when it does it’s real lovely.
I’d love to hear what’s going right in your life and any comments your might have. To prove it, I’m giving away a Facebook “manifesting plan” to one of my commenters during the month of August. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around Sept 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and message me on my Facebook page. Once you tell me what you want to create, I’ll create a personal manifesting plan for you and we’ll make sure it feels good to you.
Transforming through Love and Joy,
Michelle Martin Dobbins