Monday Raves: What’s Going Right in Your Life? January 20, 2014
Happy Monday and Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day! I hope you’ll take a few minutes today to take some time to focus on what’s going right in your life and your dreams for the future. I’m so thankful for people like Martin Luther King Jr. who teach us that we can change the world peacefully. Many things still need to change in our world, but I like to put my focus on how much better our world is now than it then. If we focus on our dreams for the future and set up boundaries of what we will and will not accept in our lives, we can make our world more and more joyful.
Here’s my rave list for the week:
1. I love that we were able to spend time with our family in Augusta, Ga this weekend even if for just a few hours. Time spent with loved ones is never regretted and always worth the sacrifice to get there.
2. I love all the writing I’m doing and how easily the words are flowing.
3. I love that I am learning how to balance different kinds of writing. Last week, I didn’t get any of my blog posts up, but I know that I’m learning to manage different projects and have time for everything.
4. I love that we have settled into a home school routine that feels really good. I’m excited to post some more of our LOA home school fun.
5. I love that I’m planning trips for the new year. Traveling brings me joy, so I’m glad I’m going to be able to do lots of it this year!
6. I love that I that I had a really profound meditation experience from doing an exercise I found posted on The Pollyanna Plan’s Facebook page.
Here it is, if anyone else want’s to try it out. The exercise is near the end.
7. I love that I’m having profound results with one of my alchemy experiments. I was playing with love energy. I have two plants in my house that were in the process of dying. I decided to water them both and give them sunlight, but to consciously ignore the one plant while sending the other plant love. The ignored plant shriveled up in about 3 days and was totally dead. (Ok, I did feel kinda bad about that) The other plant developed 3 new shoots of leaves and is looking better every day. A good reminder of what love does for us and how bad withholding love is. Yikes!
8. I love organizing my house, room by room and de-cluttering. It’s feeling better and better around here!
9. I love this post about Louis Hay on Launch Your Genius. Daily Alchemy is mentioned in the post but the really fabulous part is all of the wonderful Louis Hay quotes. If you’ve never read You Can Heal Your Life I highly recommend it! I pull it off of my shelf to reread at least once a year.
10. I love our sweet puppy, Lilly, and how wonderful she is on car trips and how feel behaved she is visiting in relatives homes.
OK, your turn! What’s going right for you? When you share, you inspire us all to think about what’s going right in our lives and I love to celebrate with you. To prove it, I’m giving away a bottle of Abundance Essential Oil blend to one of my commenters during the month of January. It’s one of my favorite oils I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around Feb. 1st. Then I’ll email the winner to get their mailing address. Watch this space as I’ll be changing up my give-aways this year. Some months it’ll be oils and maybe crystals and some months it will be some of my new services and classes that are coming soon!
Don’t forget you can now get my Magic Questions in your in-box. Also, If you are interested in learning more about using essential oils for natural health purposes or meditation, you can join my free Oils and Alchemy Facebook group.
Transforming Through Love and Joy,
Michelle Martin Dobbins