Monday Raves: What’s Going Right In Your Life? September 23, 2013
Hi! I hope you all have lots to rave about. I took a semi-vacation last week and did lots of meditating, napping and nothing. I’m feeling so much better now and hope you’ll excuse how absent I’ve been here and on social media, but it was very refreshing to take that time away. I listened to a lot of soothing music from Deva Premal and Sri Swamiji. Here’s one of Sri Swamiji’s healing songs from one of his concerts. If you ever get a chance to go to one they are divine!
Here’s my rave list for the week:
1. I love that taking time of has renewed my spirit and I’m feeling excited to jump back into life again.
2. I love that our neighbors had a Celebration of Life for their father/husband that passed away last Sunday. It was so beautiful and uplifting and people were next door laughing and telling stories late into the night.
3. I love that I passed my module 1 test for my Alchemy course. I had put it off thinking it would be so difficult, but it was fun!
4. I love that we had so much fun celebrating the Autumn Moon festival, under the moon with tea and moon cakes.
5. I love that I have so many school options for my children that when one fell through, another better system was right there waiting. I had already looked into it.
6. I love that even though our wonderful Spanish teacher hurt herself this weekend and has to be out for at least 2 months, due to surgery, we had a wonderful replacement to fill in for the next few weeks.
7. I love that it’s Autumn! I’m loving the crisp air and the beautiful leaves.
8. I love that we are going to travel to Grammies house next week for the Forest Festival. I love that we can finally go again because we are home schooling.
9. I love that we are planning our trips to the pumpkin patch and the apple orchard.
10. I love that I have so many wonderful readers who have been so supportive and whose energy boosted me up this past week.
I’d love to hear what’s going right for you and any other comments you may have. To prove it, I’m giving away a Facebook “manifesting plan” to one of my commenters during the month of September. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around Oct. 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and message me on my Facebook page. Once you tell me what you want to create, I’ll create a personal manifesting plan for you and we’ll make sure it feels fabulous to you!
Transforming through Love and Joy,
Michelle Martin Dobbins