Monday Raves: What’s Going Right in Your LIfe? September 9, 2013
Happy Monday! Hope there is much going right for you in your life. For me, last week was a week of ups and downs. There were lots of sweet moments and some pull-your-hair out moments, but that makes the sweet ones all that much more sweet. At a moment, when I was feeling a little overwhelmed, my husband came to me with the video and it was such a great reminder of how small my problems are and all I need to do is shift to solutions thinking.
Here’s my rave list for the week:
1. I love that I have so many supportive people in my life and that I have the knowledge to know how to shift my thinking when it gets going in the wrong direction.
2. I love that my children are learning so much homeschooling and we can tweak the things that aren’t working.
3. I love that we were able to finish our lessons early on Friday and have some fun. We went geocaching with neighbor children, who also home school, had lunch with daddy and ice cream at our favorite place! It was a wonderful day.
4. I love geocaching. I love that someone followed their passion and created an activity that blesses so many people and takes them to beautiful places that they wouldn’t ordinarily see.
5.I love that we found a geocache in a lovely garden with a fountain and a labyrinth only 2 miles from my house that I didn’t know existed. It was such a peaceful spot, I want to sneak back without the children.
6. I love the House Fairy and how she gets my kids excited to clean their rooms. I love the Flylady and how she helps me create routines to keep my house in order.
7. I love how I create a list of items I need done to my blog and my Facebook page and Susan Marshall magically makes them happen. She is fabulous and I think she has an opening in October if anyone is looking for a virtual assistant.
8.I love that I’m still getting up early most days and making step by step writing progress.
9. I love that my Spanish is growing by leaps and bounds. A little bit of Duolingo (and it’s free!) every day plus practicing with native speakers is really working.
10. I love that the holiday season is coming up. I’m already getting excited for all the fun fall and winter activities.
What’s going right for you? I’d love to hear your raves and comments.To prove it, I’m giving away a Facebook “manifesting plan” to one of my commenters during the month of September. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around Oct. 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and message me on my Facebook page. Once you tell me what you want to create, I’ll create a personal manifesting plan for you and we’ll make sure it feels good to you.
I’d, also, like to invite any bloggers or readers, who’d like to take over the Monday Raves for a week and share their list on the blog to give me an e-mail or a Facebook message and let me know. I’d love to be able to let you have the opportunity to share your good news.
Transforming through Love and Joy,
Michelle Martin Dobbins