Monday Raves: What’s Going Right in Your Life? Dec 16, 2013
Happy, Happy Monday! Today my beautiful daughter turns 14! She adds so much joy to my life. I love who she is and how she isn’t afraid to try anything that excites her from deer hunting to modeling. For Christmas she asked for survival gear and a hair straightener. Gotta love it.
Here’s a video that we love in our house. You may have already seen it. It’s the Christmas video from West Jet where a Santa asked the people traveling what they wanted for Christmas and West Jet staff bought it, wrapped it and had it waiting for them at their destination. We decided two things from watching this video: the West Jet company are marketing geniuses and if you going to ask, ask big. All these travelers got what they asked for be it socks or a big screen TV. We thought this was a great LOA lesson. Ask for what you want!
Here’s my rave list for the week:
1. I love that today is my beautiful daughter’s birthday and I can’t wait to celebrate with her.
2. I love that my daughters and I had a blast last night painting each other’s nails.
3. I love that we had a fun day at home on Saturday putting up the Christmas tree and decorating gingerbread house while the fire crackled in our fireplace and Christmas music played in the background.
4. I love that my parents were so sweet to let my oldest daughter stay with them and then bring her back half way last week, so I didn’t have to drive too much.
5. I love that I’m learning some awesome new mediations in my alchemy courses.
6. I love that since we are homeschooling, we can declare today a holiday for my daughter’s birthday and do whatever she wants all day long.
7. I love connecting with new people online and getting excited about their projects as well as my own.
8. I love the smell of the peace and calming oil I have diffusing in my house. I love the citrus tones and the calming vibrations it adds to my home.
9. I love my delicious breakfast tea and that I make time to savor and enjoy it.
10. I love that there is always something new to appreciate and I encounter more good news everyday. Of course, I subscribe to the good news network and other uplifting newsletters. I make sure there’s always something in my in-box to make me smile.
What’s going right for you? When I hear what other people are raving about, it opens my mind to even more things to appreciate. I want to hear your rave list this week! To prove it, I’m giving away a Facebook “manifesting plan” to one of my commenters during the month of December. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around Jan. 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and message me on my Facebook page. Once you tell me what you want to create, I’ll create a personal manifesting plan for you and we’ll make sure it feels fabulous to you!
Transforming through Love and Joy,
Michelle Martin Dobbins