Monday Raves: What’s Going Right in Your Life? December 2, 2013
Happy Monday and happy December! I hope you have a lot to rave about and I hope if you celebrate a holiday this month that you take the time to really enjoy it and be present with the folks you celebrate with. I love this video of a school based on kindness that I came across through Finer Minds. These are the kind of activities I love to do with my own children and one of the reasons I love homeschooling. I love seeing schools that are teaching kids how to be loving and kind. I hope it spreads to more and more schools.
Here’s my rave list for the week:
1. I love all the innovative new ideas on the horizon. I love Rice Bowls where children can collect money to feed hungry children and that Hunger Crunch is developing an app that allows people who play it to help fight hunger in the real world. The new ways we are creating to give in the world gets me so excited.
2. Speaking of giving, my kids and I are going to embark on the 29 gifts program starting today. I’ve done it myself a few times, but I’m really excited to share the experience with my kids. Unfortunately, Cami had to shut down the 29 gifts site due to health problems, but luckily I have the forms that I used when doing the program before. I can’t wait to see what ideas my children come up with to give.
3. I love that we had a nice relaxing visit with my parents in WV and that I was able to visit with my 91 year-old grandfather, who now lives right next to my parents.
4. I love that since we are homeschooling, my oldest daughter was able to take some extra time to stay with her grandparents and enjoy spending time with them and time in WV.
5. I love that my daughter is so excited about hunting and participating in shooting matches with her grandfather. It was never something I was ever interested in, but she loves and and she’s a great shot, plus her grandfather has taught her how to be safe and responsible around firearms.
6. I love that I’ve dived deeper into my Alchemy courses at Alchemy Study and I’m loving all I’m learning.
7. I’m excited to take some more classes at GoodVibe Astrology. Jeannette and Kim are fabulous and I love how what I learn there connects with my alchemy studies and my other law of attraction and practical christianity I’ve learned from Unity. It’s so fun how everything lines up and complements each other.
8. I love that my husband enjoys my essential oil diffuser as much as I do and our house smells wonderful. I’m really enjoying Frankincense oil and a blend called Joy. Both are putting me in the holiday spirit and are so nice for meditating.
9. I love that it’s December and I’m enjoying Christmas music and decorating for the holidays.
10. I love that I’m learning lots of new options for publishing my books and I’m excited to be one step closer to making that dream a reality.
I’d love to hear what’s going right for you or any comments you may have. To prove it, I’m giving away a Facebook “manifesting plan” to one of my commenters during the month of December I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around Jan. 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and message me on my Facebook page. Once you tell me what you want to create, I’ll create a personal manifesting plan for you and we’ll make sure it feels fabulous to you!
November’s winner is: Jocie Covington
Transforming through Love and Joy,
Michelle Martin Dobbins