Monday Raves: What’s Going Right in Your Life? December 23, 2013
Happy Monday and Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate. I hope you have a lot to rave about this week. If you find yourself a little overwhelmed by all the celebrations and “whatnot” going on your life, don’t forget to make your list of what’s going right and to take some quiet time to reflect and meditate.
I really loved this mediation on Inner Christmas. It has some wonderful questions to ask yourself and I’m a big fan of those! You can, also, go to her site and sign up for free materials to celebrate your own Inner Christmas, which I did and the e-book is beautiful and I’m looking forward to the Inner Christmas e-mails.
Here’s my rave list for the week:
1. I love the concept of Inner Christmas and I’m excited to participate. I love the idea of strengthening my spiritual side this time of year.
2. I loved spending the past weekend with my family in Asheville. It’s one of my favorite towns. It’s so artsy and filled with beautiful natural landscapes.
3. I love how much fun our family had answering Chat Pack questions with each other during the ride to Asheville. They are these little cards with questions designed to spark your imagination and you learn so much about each other when you answer them as a group.
4. I love the Chocolate Fetish store in Asheville. Their truffles can be savored for an hour and with names like Dragon Sigh and Midsummer’s Night Dream you can’t go wrong. Umm, delicious!
5. I love the Biltmore Estate. Our family did the butler’s tour which was lots of fun seeing the house from a servant’s perspective. I love driving through the property and the gardens even more than the house.
6. I love that Brain Jude is making a movie about the Miracle Man and if you missed my post about it, you can learn more about the Miracle Man on Brian’s Indiegogo page.
7. I love that I’m going to start sending out my Magic Question of the day via e-mail next year. Look for a sign-up for that coming soon!
8. I love that we have wonderful neighbors and friends who have been so wonderful and watched our puppy, Lilly , for us when we went out-of-town and on super short notice, too.
9. I love that week is Christmas and I will be able to spend lots of time home with my family. I’m excited to put together a big puzzle as a family during the holidays.
10. I love beginning to plan for a wonderful new year full of possibilities!
I would love to hear what’s going right in your life, so I can celebrate with you. To prove it, I’m giving away a Facebook “manifesting plan” to one of my commenters during the month of December. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around Jan. 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and message me on my Facebook page. Once you tell me what you want to create, I’ll create a personal manifesting plan for you and we’ll make sure it feels fabulous to you!
Transforming through Love and Joy,
Michelle Martin Dobbins