What’s going right in your life? Monday Raves 2/4/13
Wouldn’t it be nice to start off Monday thinking of all the things that were wonderful over the past week? What we focus on we get more of, so I think Monday morning is prime time to set the tone for our week by focusing on the good that is already here or that we are anticipating.
A rave is just taking time to notice and get excited about the wonderful things in our lives. If you are new to raving either check out my first raving post or go check out Lola Jones, I learned raving and much more from her.
Here’s my list for the past week:
1. My blog is back! I’m started to get used to WordPress and I’ll have it mastered in no time.
2. My kids had all A’s and B’s on their report cards and they all love school.
3. I’m booking some trips for spring and summer. One family and one with Hubby. Yeah! I can’t wait to travel to some new places.
4. I send in a writing contest entry last week and I have some submissions going out this month.
5. I am enjoying reading some great books, including beta reading a book for a friend on mine. So fun to get to be one of the first to read it.
6. We got a little bit of snow, very little, but still fun in South Carolina and good for our heating and cooling business.
7. I met with the tax lady and our business taxes are DONE! I still have some work to do on the personal stuff, but I see the light.
8. All my January extra end-of-year work for the heating and cooling business is done!
9. I’m really enjoying hanging out at Good Vibe University.
10. The groundhog is predicting an early spring. I know I dissed him in an earlier in this post but I’ll use any excuse for good news.
If your still not convinced raving and finding reasons to be happy now is good for you, check out this article on Inc. about how happiness makes our brain work better.
Raving is more fun when you share it with someone. I would love to hear what you are raving about this week. To prove it, I’m giving away one of my Angel Card readings (see service page) to one of my commenters during the month of January. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around February 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details. If you like my Facebook page in the box on the right side, and let me know in your comment, I’ll put your name in twice.