What’s going right in your life? Monday Raves
Wouldn’t it be nice to start off Monday thinking of all the things that were wonderful over the past week? What we focus on we get more of, so I think Monday morning is prime time to set the tone for our week by focusing on the good that is already here or that we are anticipating.
A rave is just taking time to notice and get excited about the wonderful things in our lives. If you are new to raving either check out my first raving post or go check out Lola Jones, I learned raving and much more from her.
Here’s my list for the past week:
1. I was able to enjoy a field trip with two of my children at a great science center.
2. I spent some much needed time at home.
3. I had some inspiration and started some new stories.
4. I was able to open a tricky file and get it to work correctly and there was no hair pulling involved.
5. We got to have our granddaughter for the weekend and my kids had so much fun playing with her.
6. Our giveaway from our HVAC business is going super.
7. The headaches are gone!
8. My tax prep is going smooth and easy.
9. Long weekend! Four days for us.
10. I get to have my kids and our granddaughters pictures taken today and I’m anticipating lots of fun and beautiful pictures.
11. The birds are singing outside my window this morning.
Raving is more fun when you share it with someone. I would love to hear what you are raving about this week. To prove it, I’m giving away one of my Angel Card readings (see service page) to one of my commenters during the month of January. I’ll put everyones name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around February 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details. If you like my Facebook page in the box on the right side, and let me know in your comment, I’ll put your name in twice.