Monday Raves: What’s Going Right in Your Life- June 24, 2013
Happy Monday! What’s going right in your life? I know it may seem like overkill to put this up on my blog once a week, but I really believe that if you can make a list and rave about the things that are going right in your life, then you are going to have more and more to add to the list. It’s never failed me. I hope some of you enjoyed the super moon last night. It was cloudy and storming here, so I couldn’t see it. I could feel the energy though.
Here’s a video to get you smiling and ready to rave. This man on a boat got a visit from a sea lion pup.
Here’s my rave list for the week:
1. I love that we have so much wonderful, local produce at the farmers market. I enjoyed strawberries, plums, squash, tomatoes and more. I love the way fresh produce tastes.
2. I love that my kids had a blast at Junior Zookeeper camp. They loved learning about and helping take care of the animals.
3. I love that we got to spend the day at the animal park and go on the safari and learn about the different personalities of the animals. We had so much fun feeding them and petting them.
4. I love that our new puppy, Lilly, has been with us only a little over a week and she is already a part of our family. We have been amazed what a smart, little sweetie she is. We joke that she is a magic puppy. She has already learned to sit, lie down and jump up on command.
5. I love that I’m learning how to help people without forgetting about my own boundaries.
6. I love that we had a nice weekend at home, spending time with friends and family, grilling out and swimming. We just can’t spend to much time in the pool during the summer.
7. I love that my oldest daughter has finished her first two weeks of gymnastics team practice, loves it, and has adjusted to her new schedule.
8. I love that we have lots of fun things planned for this week, including bible school and going to see Monsters University.
9. I love that I’m getting my pages of my site updated one page at a time and my book editing one chapter at a time. I love knowing I don’t have to do it all in one day and a little bit of progress everyday will add up.
10. I love that positive thought and law of attraction principles work for everyone and we can all change our lives once we decide to.
I’d love to hear your raves about what’s going right or any other comments. To prove it, I’m giving away one of my Angel Card readings (see service page) to one of my commenters during the month of June. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around July 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and e-mail me if you’re the winner.
Love and transformation,
Michelle Martin Dobbins