Monday Raves: What’s Going Right in Your Life? November 25, 2013
Happy Monday! Or Tuesday, depending on where you live. I hope you are off to a wonderful start to your week. Since I’m in the US and preparing for Thanksgiving, I’d like to say thank you to everyone who reads this blog. I really appreciate the time, energy and positive vibes I get from all of you.
I saw this video on Janette Dalgliesh’s Facebook feed and had to share it here. I loved seeing the caring these children had for one another.
Here’s my rave list for the week:
1. I love that my three younger children were safely with my mom and dad while I was chaperoning my oldest daughter’s Youth in Government conference.
2. I love that my daughter did such a fabulous job as youth governor at the conference. I love that she stood up for her beliefs and tried to help and support the other conference attendees. She signed the same-sex marriage bill into law and although it was a mock law, the boy who wrote the bill was so excited, he hugged her. His fathers are gay and it was deeply meaningful to him. I loved how the students in leadership at this conference rallied around him and his bill.
3. I love that all these children sat for hours on end debating bills and sharing their passions. They give me such hope and excitement for the future.
4. I love that I’ll be heading to West Virginia to see my parents and have Thanksgiving with them. Also, I’ll be back with my younger three children. I’m missing them even though I know they are safe and happy.
5. I love Thanksgiving and my mom’s fabulous cooking. She always makes the best cranberry cake!
6. I love that I was able to have special time alone with my older daughter over the past week.
7. I love that I’ll be seeing snow in West Virginia for a few days and then I’ll go home to South Carolina and not have to clean it off my car to go out to work.
8. I love that I’ll get to see how our puppy Lilly reacts to snow since she’ll be joining us on our trip.
9. I love my daughter is super excited to go hunting with her grandfather in West Virginia. I love that she is so well-rounded and enjoys so many activities.
10. I love that we have a time to think about all we have to be thankful for and I invite you to join in even if you’re not in the US. Thanksgiving is a holiday that anyone can embrace and we are rewarded for focusing on what we are thankful for by creating even more to be thankful for. I love how that works.
I’d love to hear what’s going right for you and any other comments you might have. To prove it, I’m giving away a Facebook “manifesting plan” to one of my commenters during the month of November. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around Dec. 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and message me on my Facebook page. Once you tell me what you want to create, I’ll create a personal manifesting plan for you and we’ll make sure it feels fabulous to you!
Transforming with Love and Joy,
Michelle Martin Dobbins