Monday Raves: What’s Going Right in Your Life? November 11, 2013
Happy Monday and Happy Veterans Day to those of in the US! I hope you are excited for a new week full of fun possibilities! I know I am! I wanted to share this video of Ash Beckham that I saw on Upworthy recently. She is gay and she talks about what it is like coming out to people and she shared what it is like to share our truth no matter who we are. She has some great advice about hard conversations and being who we are. It touched me because it reminded me of some of my posts about being who you are, What Kind are you? and Don’t Apologize for Who You Are.
Why does this have anything to do with the law of attraction or alchemy? We are trying to create a life we love and if we can’t be honest about who we are and what kind of life we would love, it’s really hard to create it. Once we come clean and let who we are be a wonderful thing, good often comes flooding into our live.
Without further ado, here’s Ash:
Here’s my rave list for the week:
1. I love that I am getting better and better about being myself and giving others a loving space to be themselves in.
2. I love that I didn’t go anywhere this past week and spend a lot of time just relaxing with my family this weekend.
3. I love that we laughed until our sides hurt this weekend over just silly stuff.
4. I love that I have a family that is here for me and supports me and is here to help out when needed. It’s such a blessing that I don’t take for granted.
5. I love that we are having fun this week at home school learning about pilgrims, Thanksgiving and polymers. Yeah for cooking treats and playing with goop!
6. I love that I have been able to connect with so many wonderful people through this blog and my Facebook and Twitter pages. It’s nice to have a mix of real and virtual friendships. 😉
7. I love that I am feeling so relaxed in the face of so many projects I want to complete. I know it will all get done with perfect timing.
8. I love that we went to Krispy Kreme and had “Hot Now” donuts this weekend. I have been no eating any sugar but I decided to add some in on the weekends. Moderation in all things.
9. I love that I am enjoying planning for the new year while savoring the rest of this year.
10. I love my Serenity’s cooking. She is my 13-year-old daughter and I don’t know where she got this talent but she is fabulous and she graced our table with homemade Quiche, apple pie and more this past week.
I’d love to hear what’s going right for you or any comments you may have. To prove it, I’m giving away a Facebook “manifesting plan” to one of my commenters during the month of November. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around Dec. 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and message me on my Facebook page. Once you tell me what you want to create, I’ll create a personal manifesting plan for you and we’ll make sure it feels fabulous to you!
Transforming through Love & Joy,
Michelle Martin Dobbins