Monday Raves: What’s Going Right in Your Life? November 4, 2013
Happy Monday! Hope you are having a wonderful start to your week and that you are excited for all the possibilities before you. Focus on what’s going right and what you have that is already perfect. Look at the animals in this video who made unexpected friendships and let it remind you of all the people, or animals, you could reach out to.
If these animals can become friends despite their differences, there should be no reason that we humans can’t learn to get along too.
Here’s my rave list for the week:
1. I love that my family went to a fabulous home school event at the South Carolina State Museum and enjoyed the King Tut exhibit, along with the rest of the museum. We had so much fun studying about ancient Egypt for several weeks before this trip. It’s one of my favorite subjects.
2. I love the silver Eye of Horus earrings I bought at the museum. I love that they were made in Egypt and they make me smile when I wear them.
3. I love that our family also was able spend the day at the Riverbanks zoo. We enjoyed the animals so much and it was perfect weather for a day at the zoo.
4. I love that zoos have improved so much in making better habitats for the animals, providing enrichment for them, teaching about animal protection, and helping animals thrive in the wild and conserve their habitats. I used to feel sad in zoos and now I feel hopeful.
5. I love that my children are so excited to do our new Magic School Bus science kits. I am too!
6. I love that we had such a fun Halloween and even my husband and I dressed up and got into the spirit of enjoying being someone else for a little while.
7. I love all the symbolic dreams I am having and even though I don’t know what they all mean, I know that they are positive experiences that bring me joy.
8. I love that I bought some fun new crystals that I am having fun playing with and meditating with. I don’t think we need to have props for our spiritual growth, but I’m not opposed to anything that brings me joy on my path.
9. I love my new essential oils that I’ve been having fun exploring with. I’m keeping some in my purse to perk me up when I need a lift.
10. I’m excited to participate in Janette Dalgliesh’s course, Vibration Rehab. It’s always fun to improve what I’m vibing. 🙂
I’d love to hear what’s going right for you or any other comments you may have. To prove it, I’m giving away a Facebook “manifesting plan” to one of my commenters during the month of November. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around Dec. 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and message me on my Facebook page. Once you tell me what you want to create, I’ll create a personal manifesting plan for you and we’ll make sure it feels fabulous to you!
Transforming though Love and Joy,
Michelle Martin Dobbins