Monday Raves: What’s Going Right in Your LIfe? October 14, 2013
Happy Monday! I’m a little late our of the gate again this week but all is wonderful! I’ve been interviewing new Spanish-speaking helpers for my kidlets all day to and I’ve met some pretty terrific people and one I plan to hire! Hooray! I hope that you have lots to rave about in your life to.
I had to share this video of David Roche. He touches my soul. I love how he comes from a place of total truth. It, also, hit me that a lot of the fears that he had were fears that many of us have and many of us deal with them the same way he used to. This video is 8 minutes, but it will be eight minutes well spent.
My favorite line was “I give them a glimpse of their beauty though my seeing my own beauty.” I love this guy and I hope that we can all learn to love ourselves as much as he loved himself.
Here’s my rave list for the week:
1. I love that I’ve found a fabulous candidate to help me kids with their schooling and practice their Spanish.
2. I love that my daughter has had so much fun playing volleyball, even though she hadn’t gotten the ball over the net once. I love that she smiles and keeps trying. I love that once I relaxed and remembered that it was fine no matter what the other parents thought, she make four serves over the net and scored one of the winning points. I love that it would have been just fine if she never did it, but it was fun to see her get it.
3. I love that my oldest daughter had so much fun on her leadership trip this week. She helped design the t-shirt for this year’s Youth in Government conference and plan out the itinerary. She is going to make a fabulous Youth Governor next month. Heck, I think she would make a fabulous governor some day, if she continues to love politics and government. She sure didn’t get it from her mama.
4. I love that I’m being easy on myself and realizing it’s ok for me to cut back on social media and blog posts, while I’m writing and spending lots of extra time re-vamping my children’s schooling situation.
5. I love that my kids are having so much fun studying Native Americans and that we are going to go the local history museum for home school day to learn even more about Native Americans on Friday.
6. I love that one of our neighbor’s came up with a great idea for a project about our puppy and how much she is growing and she is going to help my kids collect data and chart it for a fun learning experience.
7. I love that I can find the coolest, free content for homeschooling with a simple google search! I love technology!
8. I love that I’m having so much fun practicing some new meditations in my Alchemy Classes. Sometimes, it’s good to change things up and do something different. I’m having lots of wonderful results.
9. I love all the beautiful fall flowers and the autumn decorations and I’m so excited for Halloween!
10. I love that I’m learning that I’m OK just as I am and I can put down my masks and love myself as I am. I’ve been working on this one for a long time, but it seems as if I shed layers of it and then find more later. I love getting to a deeper and deeper acceptance of who I am. Ahh, there goes another layer of old thought.
What’s going right for you? I would love to hear about it and I’d love to hear how you gain more self-love and that seems to be my theme for the week. I welcome all your wisdom. To prove it, I’m giving away a Facebook “manifesting plan” to one of my commenters during the month of October. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around Nov. 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and message me on my Facebook page. Once you tell me what you want to create, I’ll create a personal manifesting plan for you and we’ll make sure it feels fabulous to you!
Transforming through Love and Joy,
Michelle Martin Dobbins