Monday Raves: What’s Going RIght in Your Life? October 28, 2013
Happy Monday! I hope you have a lot going right in your life. The best way to add more of what you want in your life is to focus on what is already wonderful. I’m focusing on kindness and giving as we get closer to the holiday season and I’m finding it brings me so much joy. I love this video because it’s a great reminder that anyone can give and create change, no matter how little you have. Don’t wait until you have more to give to others. Do it now.
Here’s my rave list for the week:
1. I love that I was able to spend most of the past week in Washington D.C. with my daughter on her 8th grade field trip.
2. I loved that we were able to room with her best friend and her mother and one other super sweet girl. We had such a fun time together.
3. I loved that the government shut down was over and we were able to enjoy many of the government buildings.
4. I love that we were able to go into the House of Representatives and watch as they voted and passed a bill.
5. I loved being with such a great group of middle school students and seeing them enjoy all the sights and get along so beautifully with each other.
6. I love how nice the people where everywhere we went from the sweet lady who cooked everyone’s waffles at the hotel to the comical security guards at the national archives.
7. I love that I still had time for some nice meditations in DC. I loved feeling the vibrations from the historic events.
8. I love that I’ve been getting answers to my questions in dreams and from other people. I love all the confirmation from the universe.
9. I love that it’s almost Halloween, one of my favorite holidays. I can’t wait to carve pumpkins and dress up for trick or treating and our neighborhood Halloween party.
10. I love that its Mercury in Retrograde. I know it makes some people freak out, but I was born during Mercury in Retrograde. I am one it’s people. Things always go smoothly for me during that time which is why I didn’t mind traveling and it was a lovely trip.
I’d love to hear what’s going right for you or any other comments you may have. To prove it, I’m giving away a Facebook “manifesting plan” to one of my commenters during the month of October. I’ll put everyone’s name in random.org and choose a winner to be announced here around Nov. 1st. Then I’ll email the winner with the details if I have access to their e-mail or you can check back here around the first and message me on my Facebook page. Once you tell me what you want to create, I’ll create a personal manifesting plan for you and we’ll make sure it feels fabulous to you!
Transforming though Love and Joy,
Michelle Martin Dobbins